This week I am linking up with Rachel Lamb at the Tattoed Teacher for Week 2 of Assess Me Linky! This week is called "This or That".
A little explanation:
- I am a jeans person - the only reason I have even liked skirts is my new obsession with maxi skirts.
- I used to be a silver person all growing up but since making Antebellum Baubles - I am a gold girl all the way!
- Shopping online is so much more convenient than having to hop in the car and drive to the store and fight the crowds and all.
- I love being busy and traveling, but something about being at home is so refreshing.
- Who doesn't love SLEEP? As much as I love it - I can never find myself getting more of it at night - I would rather get a few more minutes in the morning.
Also, it is Tax Free Weekend in South Carolina this weekend!!!! In celebration of it being Tax Free Weekend - Antebellum Baubles is having a SaLe!!!! Save by not paying sales tax and use coupon code: TAXFREE15 to save 10% off in our store. Essentially, you are saving 18% off with no tax and a coupon code!!!! These are a couple of things we are digging these days in the bracelet world!
Have a great weekend!!!! I am off to the Carolina Bloggers Meet Up tomorrow in Charleston tomorrow!