And next weekend I am having my FIRST Bridal Shower!!!! Bring on The Love from my friends & their gifts for my new life :)
Hurry! The giveaway ends tomorrow @ 5:00 EST!!!!
After that, we were off to the side of the building near my door. I am fortunate for this activity, that I have a little hill and grassy area right beside my room that worked out perfectly!!!!
(Something is happening with my SD card & my computer this am so the printer printed the ones I wanted and then I scanned them so it would come up)
And now I have a question, with upcoming state testing (or for those of you who already have taken yours) what do you do with your kids in the afternoon when they are burnt out?
What kind of Easter themed/Spring themed will you be doing this week?
1. Leave a comment that you Follow her blog.
2. Go to Outfitted and Inspired and Follow her blog.
3. Admit you are a blog addict and Follow Teaching Blog Addict (TBA).
4. Blog about this Giveaway.
5. Add her button or blog to your sidebar blog.
6. Add Outfitted and Inspired's button or blog to your sidebar.
7. Add TBA's button or blog to your sidebar.
8. Donate to her Donors Choose project.
The winner will be selected on Friday, April 22nd after 5 p.m. Pacific Time!!!!!
Out of the 4 groups that created their own Steps in a Process PB & J directions: we were 2 for 2. Two Did it From Top to Bottom Right.
And Two Did have some holes in their directions.
After each group made a sandwich, I cut the sandwiches in into fourths (make that math connection since were on fractions) and each student had a piece of the whole. :)
Happy Weekend to All! And Spring Break for any lucky to be on it! I think I need a 2nd Spring Break. But am lucky to say I only have a 4 day week next week with Good Friday to help with that!
I am excited to hear what the buzz is all about with this book in addition to learning something that will aide my students' success in Math. In addition I cannot wait to come back and share my knowledge with each of you ;)
You can submit an entry by simply linking to Lakeshore Learning Facebook to LIKE and comment!! An additional entry can be made by following her blog and leaving a comment letting her know what product you like or use in your classroom!
How Easy Is That? Super!
We Teachers LOVE a Giveaway!!!!
**Leave Me a Comment :-)
She is a giving away Bamboo Serving Tongs & Her TPT Monster Multiplication Monster activities.
To Win These AWESOME prizes Heres What You Do:
Leave a seperate comment for each of these entries!!
1. Follow Her Blog - (1 Comment)
2. Follow Her TpT - (1 Comment)
3. Blog about Her Giveaway!! - (1 Comment)
4. Place her button on your sidebar and/or put her blog on your blog list. - (1 Comment)
I hope everyone is having a happy hump day! I cannot wait to actually take some pictures in my classroom (I keep forgetting) to share what we have been doing!!!!
2. Ice Cream
I can always find something I need, especially with having a Year-Free Trial of Amazon Prime. I always find an excuse to buy something especially since its FREE SHIPPING! :)
4. Family Time
I love just having family time anytime!
5. Ann Taylor Loft
In the past year I have an obsession with Loft. I don't know if its because I caved in an got their credit card, the everyday 15% because I am a teacher, or if its just because I love to get a deal from there.
6. Masters Time
I love spring time in Augusta! The Masters spark the beginning of Spring and the feeling in the air. Also because when the chance is given to get to go to the Augusta National to watch the golfers, eat the sandwiches, and get some new clothes. :-)
7. Kitchen Stuff
I just love Kitchen appliances, do-dads, and etc.
She will be giving away a customized student blog kit that contains informational note for parents, three note catchers in whatever content areas you chose, transitional words/phrases and conventions reminders, a rubric, and final copy paper!
To Enter You Must:
1. Follow Mrs. Randall's Learning Library and leave her a comment telling that you follow.
2. "Like" her facebook page, top right sidebar and leave me a comment.
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with a link back to your post. Other ways to enter this giveaway can be found on her page! So check it out!